- Holds as much as a trunk. You will be amazed at how much can be carried in it. But unlike a trunk, it weighs next to nothing
- Great for kids going to summer camp, students heading off to college, storing toys or for anyone else going anywhere...
- Weights only 1 lbs. When empty and has over 6,400 cubic inches of packing space
- Constructed of ultra lightweight material - 420D Nylon.
Take your next trip with an oversized duffel that you can stuff all your gear into and still have room for more. The Samsonite Tote-A-Ton 32.5" Duffle is constructed from denier nylon and features over 6,000 cubic inches of space that makes it a carry-all for your next vacation or a convenient storage solution at home. This duffel has a top zipper closure and includes an interior zippered pocket for small accessories and an exterior pocket for easy access to items that you don't want to search for in the bottom of the bag. When not in use, this duffel collapses for space saving storage.
- Dimensions: 33" X 17" X 11.5"
- Weight: 1.0 lbs.
- Brand: Samsonite
- 30 days money back.
- Full information: Refund Policy
The extra bag that you shouldn't leave without when traveling. We have 2 of these. one red and one green. They fold up so well and have served us immensely. We've packed them up to the brim weighing 50 lbs or a bit over that and they hold up very well. Note that the zipper runs all the way to the sides and that feature can be useful when packing boxes in it - makes the opening really wide.
I had a very large item to bring home by plane. I found this Samsonite Tote-a-ton online and I am happy with my choice. It did the job almost perfectly. The only thing I was not completely satisfied with was that the handles were a bit short.The bag was extended to its limits and when carrying it. the handles were hard to join. I even decided to tape them to ease the carrying and it worked.The bag did not show any sign of damage when I got my luggage back. So it definitely totes a ton!
great big duffel that can hold up to 3 full loads of laundry. perfect for when i visit home from college.