- Lightness, comfort and elegance are at the heart of our Uplite collection. Whether you are traveling by airplane, train or car, you're bound to find the most practical. lightweight luggage for your trip.
- TSA lock for secure travel to and from the USA.
- Hidden expandability.
- Comfortable carry and wheel handles.
- Stylish hardware details and color matching components.
- Integrated ID tag.
- Kick plate protection on back.
- Lockable front pocket.
- 2 inch wheels for each maneuverability.
- 2 pockets in top interior compartment.
- Cross ribbons with Smart Fix™ buckle in bottom compartment.
- Cross ribbons in top compartment.
- Front corner protection.
- Weight: 5.24 lbs.
- Body Dimensions: 25.0" x 16.73" x 8.46"
- Overall Dimensions: 25.98" x 17.13" x 11.02"
Shipping & Refunds
- FREE Standard Shipping on all USA Orders!
- All orders should be processed and shipped within 1 - 3 business days after order verification and credit approval.
- We provide you with different shipping options, which you can choose at the checkout page.
- For international shipping – please contact us and we will find the best shipping option for you.
- For additional information please see our Shipping Policy.
"This is the best suitcase I have purchased thus far. It is extremely lightweight, but durable. It's so stylish, and easy to use. It's expandable to, and can fit a good amount of items. I would highly recommend, and I wish the Pearl/Blue was available in the larger size or I would purchase as well!"
"I bought this suitcase for a European trip. I had a lightweight Samsonite suitcase from almost 15 years ago. It was still working well, but I thought that the trip would be a good chance to upgrade to something new. I felt like the new suitcase wasn't as good of quality as my older version. I think the size is good for Europe because you have to go through subways, trains, and buses, so it is nice to not have such a big suitcase. It was pretty good size-wise, but I could only take the bare minimum. I felt like it was pretty stylish, and I liked the wheels. What I didn't like was that it wasn't as sturdy as my previous suitcase. The sides were bulging, and the thread was already starting to come out in one spot. It was also starting to get scratches on the plastic parts, so I didn't think it was that durable. Remember, I had my previous suitcase for 15 years with NO problems! There were only two pockets inside, and neither of them were water-proof. It was a little lighter than my previous suitcase, so maybe this accounts for the lack of sturdiness."