- 100% Polycarbonate construction
- Sphere spinner wheels - lightweight and designed to glide easily over rough terrain.
- Corrugated Exterior-Mount handle system - Short tubes add less weight and allow for more interior packing space.
- Fully lined interiors with zippered compartment and elastic cross straps to minimize shifting of contents.
- Full 2" expansion for last minute items.
- Retractable Rubber grip carry-handles remain protected when checking a case.
Capacity, security and scratch-resistance; Samsonite Hyperflex 2.0 is an extremely lightweight and durable spinner collection featuring 100% polycarbonate construction with components designed to withstand the harshest travel conditions.
Hyperflex 2.0 is made to absorb impact by flexing while under stress, then popping back to its original shape, eliminating dents and dings while protecting its contents. It boasts a spacious, divided, and fully-lined interior with cross-straps, and plenty of room for your business or pleasure trip necessities.
- Dimensions: 24.5" x 17.0" x 12.0"
- Weight: 7.8 lbs.
- Brand: Samsonite
Shipping & Refunds
- FREE Standard Shipping on all USA Orders!
- All orders should be processed and shipped within 1 - 3 business days after order verification and credit approval.
- We provide you with different shipping options, which you can choose at the checkout page.
- For international shipping – please contact us and we will find the best shipping option for you.
- For additional information please see our Shipping Policy.
This was under carry on baggage but we had to pay an extra $25 fee each way because it was too big. It is a nice durable suitcase but should not have been with carry-on luggage because it isn't.
I have not had it on a plane yet.just a weekend car trip but I really like it. I love the extra room when you need it! Love the bright blue color too-stands out so it should be easy to spot the next time we fly.
Great suitcase.zipper works well.holds a lot for a hard sided suitcase.spinners roll smooth and respond appropriately and it survived being shipped.