- Accommodates 13" to 17.3" laptops
- Adjustable laptop pocket for 13" to 17.3" devices
- Checkpoint friendly design
- Trolley handle pass-through strap
- Felt-lined iPad/Kindle/Tablet pocket
- Quick-access magazine/newspaper pocket
- Spacious, well-organized compartments
- 5-Point balance strap system
- Multi-functional side pockets with water bottle loop
- Soft lumbar pad
- Easy-adjust strap management system
- Large zippers and metal zipper pulls
- High-contrast lining
- Strong, long-lasting, and lightweight polyester backpack
- Laptop Compartment Dimensions: 16.5" x 11" x 1.5"
- Exterior Dimensions: 18.18" x 13.4" x 9.1"
- Linear Inches: 40.68"
- Weight: 3 lbs, 12 oz
Shipping & Refunds
- FREE Standard Shipping on all USA Orders!
- All orders should be processed and shipped within 1 - 3 business days after order verification and credit approval.
- We provide you with different shipping options, which you can choose at the checkout page.
- For international shipping – please contact us and we will find the best shipping option for you.
- For additional information please see our Shipping Policy.
So far this bag has been on 4 trips -- only negative comment is the top (small) pocket is pulling away on left side. If it get worst I will report to maker. I really like not having to remove lap top for TSA (just lay it flat).
This backpack is fantastic. Having owned varying types of packs from different manufacturers, from Camelbak's old Motherlode series to run of the mill Jansports, it's clear that this stands above the rest in build quality and features. Anything needed for a week away from the office (besides a printer) fits in here nicely. However, while it's no fault of the Atlas, it does not fit all '17 class' laptops. My Alienware 17 R4 would need another 0.5"-1" horizontally and maybe 1.5" vertically to fit
Fantastic laptop backpack. Lots of room. I mean, lots of it. The build quality is top-notch. However designed this is a genius of organization. I have several other backpacks which will not be used again. I am not officially and Everki fan.
Love it! After evaluating many brands, this seem to have very good combination of comfort, quality, size and professional look. Have been using for few months so don't know how it will hold up in long run (my last laptop backpack lasted 7+ years) but quality seems to be good to last long time with reasonable care.
I LOVE this backpack!! I've been using it for international travel for the past several months (I am living overseas and doing lots of traveling whilst there), and it has not let me down. It's strong, comfortable, classy, and easy to access.