Made From Thick Clear PVC Plastic - Soft, Flexible, and Durable - 50% Thicker than other Cruise Luggage Tags. Quality zip top seal Designed to protect your e-tags from rain or falling out - Never lose your Luggage tags! Extra strong braided stainless steel loops to prevent your tags detaching.
- Tags measure 7.25" length x 3.5" wide.
- Great for all kinds of luggage tags: ID Tags, Flight Informational Tags, and more.
- Peace of mind, The Zip Tight Seal allows your tags to be covered and not damaged by rain and also making it impossible for your e-tags to slip out of the holder.
- These cruise luggage tag holders can be used for Carnival, MSC Cruise, Royal Caribbean, Princess, Norwegian, Celebrity Cruises, and More.
These Cruise Tags Can be Used for all cruise lines using etags:
- P&O Cruise
- MSC Cruise
- Holland America
- Costa Cruise
- Azamara Cruise
- All Major Cruise Lines
With these tags, you will need to print off the etags that are sent to you via email in your confirmation email.
You do NOT use the tags sent to you in the mail.
Highwind Cruise Luggage tags have been tested through over a hundred different cruises across many families. Rest easy that these tags work and keep on working. You'll never have to replace your tag holders again.
- Size: 7.25" x 3.5"
- Brand: Highwind
- 30 days money back.
- Full information: Refund Policy
I love the title ( Cruise tags)
No more lost or ripped up crusie line tags. Love these lughage tags. Print out the tags and fold then slide them in. No more lost luggage due to missing tags! Great product! Will definitely be buying more of these for the family.
We just got home from our 10 day eastern Caribbean cruise and these tags work perfectly with our Carnival boarding papers. We just folded the baggage tags as noted by Carnival and placed them in the pockets. Then attached the Etags to our checked bags. Easy!
Really liked these holders much better than just printing folding and stapling the luggage tags for cruises. Have used on two cruises so far and they look to last for a long time and much more secure than the paper folding method.
I am going on a cruise soon and these will come in handy.