- Lightweight and compact organization for vitamins and medications
- 16 individually labeled pouches with slide-locking closures are color coded for daytime and nighttime use.
- Includes medical reference card and large zippered pocket.
- Adustable fastener keeps contents secure.
- Size: 8 x 4 x 1 in.
- Color: Black
- Brand: Lewis N. Clark
Shipping & Refunds
- FREE Standard Shipping on all USA Orders!
- All orders should be processed and shipped within 1 - 3 business days after order verification and credit approval.
- We provide you with different shipping options, which you can choose at the checkout page.
- For international shipping – please contact us and we will find the best shipping option for you.
- For additional information please see our Shipping Policy.
I have ordered 4 of these and I just love them. I've set up my whole month of meds and I can just grab just the 1 week pack at a time. They are really well made very easy to use and are worth every dime.
Perfect for travel. Holds eight days of med's. Can hold sixteen days in the pouch if you purchase some small med bags and double up. Small and easy to carry in a shoulder bag purse briefcase coat or jacket pocket. If you are out and about just take the med's you need for the day. The small slider pouch is very secure.
I love this thing so far.it holds a lot more than you think and takes up so much less space than other options. There are rules about medicine and keeping it in its original container for air travel. We have not had an issue but you should be aware. I do keep my prescriptions in their bottles and only use this for OTC.
I travel a lot and this is the best pill organizer I have found. I have to take a pill every morning and night so this works well when I put two in each pocket. It is slim enough that it hardly takes up any room in my suitcase. The plastic pockets are very durable and there is another pocket where I keep prescription information.