- 90lbs / 40kg
- Avoid overweight luggage
- Easy to use - simply pick up your luggage, wait for the beep, set down, and read weight
- Large digital display
- Contoured grip handle
- Durable webbed strap secures luggage
- Includes two CR2032 lithium button cell batteries
- Dimensions: 5 x 1.50 x 1
- Color: Black
- Brand: Lewis N. Clark
Shipping & Refunds
- FREE Standard Shipping on all USA Orders!
- All orders should be processed and shipped within 1 - 3 business days after order verification and credit approval.
- We provide you with different shipping options, which you can choose at the checkout page.
- For international shipping – please contact us and we will find the best shipping option for you.
- For additional information please see our Shipping Policy.
Anyone who plans on going on a trip by air should have one of these. I have a similar scale to this one that I've been using at home to weigh my luggage prior to leaving for the airport. It has saved me a lot of time and headache. Don't wait until checking in at the airport to find out your luggage is overweight by a couple of lbs! By using this scale you'll know exactly how much your luggage weights and as a side benefit you could pack as close to the weight limit as you like without going over. This model is very nice and sleek. The LCD is illuminated so you could use this in a dimly lit environment.
Nice design but I've had two break. It may be fine for bags in the 40lb range but I was weighing heavier bags often 50-70 lbs. and both scales broke in the same place. the connector between what your holding and the strap youve attached to the bag. It states that it weighs bags up to 90 lbs so 70lb bags should not break it. Also as mentioned in other reviews the batteries fall out easily during traveling. I would take the batteries out and put them and the scale in a Ziploc bag for travel. Otherwise I was always searching for where the batteries had gotten to in my luggage.
This is a handy easy to use device. small enough to take along on trips to save the aggravation of re-arranging luggage that is over the weight limit. It is easy to operate and easy to read. The only reason Im giving it four stars instead of five is the directions for inserting batteries were not clear not obvious. I finally figured it out but it was annoying. The secret because they dont give directions though they refer to them-is to put both batteries in with the positive side facing up.