SAMSONITE 25" Uplite Spinner Luggage
Regular price $149.99 Sale price
10% OFF with code FRIENDS
Quick ViewLightness, comfort and elegance are at the heart of our Uplite collection. Whether you are traveling by airplane, train or car, you're bound to find the most practical. lightweight luggage...
- Free ShippingFree on all orders
- 30-Days ReturnsMoney Back Guarantee
- Secure PaymentsSSL Encrypted Payments
- ConsultancyLifetime 24/7/365
- Lightness, comfort and elegance are at the heart of our Uplite collection. Whether you are traveling by airplane, train or car, you're bound to find the most practical. lightweight luggage for your trip.
- TSA lock for secure travel to and from the USA.
- Hidden expandability.
- Comfortable carry and wheel handles.
- Stylish hardware details and color matching components.
- Integrated ID tag.
- Kick plate protection on back.
- Lockable front pocket.
- 2 inch wheels for each maneuverability.
- 2 pockets in top interior compartment.
- Cross ribbons with Smart Fix™ buckle in bottom compartment.
- Cross ribbons in top compartment.
- Front corner protection.
- Weight: 5.24 lbs.
- Body Dimensions: 25.0" x 16.73" x 8.46"
- Overall Dimensions: 25.98" x 17.13" x 11.02"
- We offer FREE Standard Shipping for all USA orders.
- All orders should be processed and shipped within 1 - 2 business days after order verification and credit approval.
- Orders are shipped on business days (Monday-Friday, excluding National holidays).
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
- Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation e-mail (or SMS) with tracking number. Tracking information is available within your account.
ACCURATE ADDRESS INFORMATION
- Our shipping methods are only as accurate as the information that we are given.
- Please verify all of your shipping and billing information when placing your order.
- Please make sure to include your apartment, suite, unit, room, or space number to ensure proper and timely delivery of your order.
- We can ship International. Just send us a message and we will provide you with available shipping options.
- All orders shipping to a destination outside of the USA are subject to the import duties, fees, and taxes of the destination country.
- If you need return or exchange - please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
THERE ARE CERTAIN SITUATIONS WHERE ONLY PARTIAL REFUNDS ARE GRANTED (IF APPLICABLE)
- Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
"This is the best suitcase I have purchased thus far. It is extremely lightweight, but durable. It's so stylish, and easy to use. It's expandable to, and can fit a good amount of items. I would highly recommend, and I wish the Pearl/Blue was available in the larger size or I would purchase as well!"
"I bought this suitcase for a European trip. I had a lightweight Samsonite suitcase from almost 15 years ago. It was still working well, but I thought that the trip would be a good chance to upgrade to something new. I felt like the new suitcase wasn't as good of quality as my older version. I think the size is good for Europe because you have to go through subways, trains, and buses, so it is nice to not have such a big suitcase. It was pretty good size-wise, but I could only take the bare minimum. I felt like it was pretty stylish, and I liked the wheels. What I didn't like was that it wasn't as sturdy as my previous suitcase. The sides were bulging, and the thread was already starting to come out in one spot. It was also starting to get scratches on the plastic parts, so I didn't think it was that durable. Remember, I had my previous suitcase for 15 years with NO problems! There were only two pockets inside, and neither of them were water-proof. It was a little lighter than my previous suitcase, so maybe this accounts for the lack of sturdiness."