- Constructed of rugged 1680 Ballistic fabric for durability.
- Adjustable laptop system (patent pending) provides a secure fit for 13 - 15.6 in. laptops.
- TSA Checkpoint Friendly.
- Soft neoprene touchpoint on carry handle.
- Tablet/iPad Pocket.
- Quick Stash pocket for last minute items.
- Side mesh water bottle pockets.
- Large main opening for storage of cords, files, books, and clothes. Also has a zippered mesh pocket for secure items.
- Cool Flow back padding for comfort and breathability.
- Dimensions: 17.8" x 12.5" x 9.25"
- Brand: Samsonite
Shipping & Refunds
- FREE Standard Shipping on all USA Orders!
- All orders should be processed and shipped within 1 - 3 business days after order verification and credit approval.
- We provide you with different shipping options, which you can choose at the checkout page.
- For international shipping – please contact us and we will find the best shipping option for you.
- For additional information please see our Shipping Policy.
Really like it. Only problem I have is the unremovable logo tag on the bag face. It's small and unobtrusive but I despise branding and this thing is sewed into the soul of the backpack and cannot be removed. I can pack a ridiculous amount of stuff in this relatively small bag. I carry a 17 and a 15 laptop.all the fixins along with a crazy thick A+ certification book and a folded sweat shirt and still have room to spare.
roomy.Bought this back pack for my daughter.she is a student and carries so many things to school . She loves it !!
but maybe better for short guys or women.Purchased this as a replacement for an old Samsonite backpack I had. The old one was solid and good but the mesh in the back would pill up my cotton shirts. It took me a long time before I realized it was the backpack. Anyway this one is pretty good but it is a little short. I am 6'0 so it feels like this one is a little small for me. Functionally it is fine but aesthetically it looks small. Also the straps are pretty basic.they just kind of hang down. My old Samsonite bag had a heavier duty strap. But other than that functionally it seems fine.