SAMSONITE Fiero 28" Spinner Luggage
Regular price $156.00 Sale price
10% OFF with code FRIENDS
Quick View100% Polycarbonate. Micro diamond texture is extremely scratch resistant, keeping cases beautiful trip after trip. Re-engineered lighter weight wheels for effortless mobility. Case expands 2" for added packing capacity. Full-zip...
- Free ShippingFree on all orders
- 30-Days ReturnsMoney Back Guarantee
- Secure PaymentsSSL Encrypted Payments
- ConsultancyLifetime 24/7/365
- 100% Polycarbonate.
- Micro diamond texture is extremely scratch resistant, keeping cases beautiful trip after trip.
- Re-engineered lighter weight wheels for effortless mobility.
- Case expands 2" for added packing capacity.
- Full-zip interior divider and cross straps for increased packing organization.
- Side mounted TSA approved lock ensures security while traveling.
- Hardside (Polycar) - Shell material is made of injection molded polycarbonate, a highly impact-resistant plastic that is strong and lightweight.
- Spinner Wheels - Four wheels...zero effort, four multidirectional spinner wheels allow 360 degree upright rolling in multiple directions so there is no weight on your arm.
- Retractable handle - Provides easy maneuverability when extended out from the suitcase, and stores neatly inside when not in use. Locks in place in both the fully extended and stored positions for secure traveling.
- Cross straps - Secure the contents of your luggage to help prevent shifting that can cause damage. They also help keep the contents of your luggage organized.
- Interior divider - Made of flexible mesh fabric is designed to help create a seperate compartment inside your suitcase for added organization and security.
- TSA Lock - provides luggage additional peace of mind when checking belongings, but can still be easily accessed by TSA agents in the event the case needs to be searched.
- Body Dimensions: 28.0" x 20.0" x 13.0"
- Overall Dimensions: 30.0" x 20.0" x 13.0"
- Weight: 11.3 lbs.
- We offer FREE Standard Shipping for all USA orders.
- All orders should be processed and shipped within 1 - 2 business days after order verification and credit approval.
- Orders are shipped on business days (Monday-Friday, excluding National holidays).
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
- Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation e-mail (or SMS) with tracking number. Tracking information is available within your account.
ACCURATE ADDRESS INFORMATION
- Our shipping methods are only as accurate as the information that we are given.
- Please verify all of your shipping and billing information when placing your order.
- Please make sure to include your apartment, suite, unit, room, or space number to ensure proper and timely delivery of your order.
- We can ship International. Just send us a message and we will provide you with available shipping options.
- All orders shipping to a destination outside of the USA are subject to the import duties, fees, and taxes of the destination country.
- If you need return or exchange - please contact us at email@example.com
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
THERE ARE CERTAIN SITUATIONS WHERE ONLY PARTIAL REFUNDS ARE GRANTED (IF APPLICABLE)
- Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
I recived this bag in Saudi Arabia very quicker than expected with no damage or issue. Very nice bag and waiting for the next trip to use it. I recommend to buy from this website.
We love these spinners. They are just small enough to meet the airline limits (for now) and are well built. My husband has taken this bag overseas and we have wheeled it through the streets of New York with no problem or visible wear (except the wheels ). There is more than enough room and if you use packing cubes you typically end up with half the suitcase free for winter coat or souvenirs!
We owned a couple of the smaller, Spinner 24 suitcases, for one year before buying the larger version. The two smaller ones have been over the Atlantic and back at least five or six times. They both look new. The shell is extremely scratch resistant or perhaps the design and color make it very difficult to see scratches and scuffs. This larger, Spinner 28, has now been over the Atlantic and back twice. I've experienced absolutely no problems with it. I've read some other reviews in which people are complaining about the stability of the bag. Short of packing the bag in such a way that the weight is concentrated at the top of the bag I really can's see how this bag will be unstable. As for the other complaint of the bag's top handle being unstable, I can only say that mine is quite sturdy as are the ones on my two smaller bags...perhaps there's some inconsistency with productions.
In any case I'll say the same thing as I did in my review of the two smaller Spinner 24s. These Samsonite Spinners are simply the best suitcases that I have ever owned.
Love my new luggage! I had purchased the matching samsonite luggage, at Belks last summer, for a cruise this past spring break. I didn't get the large one to match the carry on because I was committed that I didn't need the large one, plus I didn't want to pay the fees for checked luggage that most airlines charge. We didn't book our flights until December, and thankfully we found a deal online with Southwest, (BAGS FLY FREE!) so I decided to go back and purchase the large one to match my carry on...but it was no longer in stock at the store! I went home, and after several hours, I finally found it (NOT thru Belks) and purchased it online. I love this set, and how easily they glide across the floor! I would suggest, if you are flying, to pack it pretty firmly, because the sides will cave in slightly if there is space for clothes to move around. We didn't have direct flights, which meant that it was thrown about twice as much, but It held up beautifully through every flight!
I love it. First Samsonite luggage I ever bought and I was very happy with the space it allowed and the color. I know I paid less for the color blue for some reason but it was a no brainer.