- 100% Polycarbonate.
- Micro diamond texture is extremely scratch resistant, keeping cases beautiful trip after trip.
- Re-engineered lighter weight wheels for effortless mobility.
- Case expands 2" for added packing capacity.
- Full-zip interior divider and cross straps for increased packing organization.
- Side mounted TSA approved lock ensures security while traveling.
- Hardside (Polycar) - Shell material is made of injection molded polycarbonate, a highly impact-resistant plastic that is strong and lightweight.
- Spinner Wheels - Four wheels...zero effort, four multidirectional spinner wheels allow 360 degree upright rolling in multiple directions so there is no weight on your arm.
- Retractable handle - Provides easy maneuverability when extended out from the suitcase, and stores neatly inside when not in use. Locks in place in both the fully extended and stored positions for secure traveling.
- Cross straps - Secure the contents of your luggage to help prevent shifting that can cause damage. They also help keep the contents of your luggage organized.
- Interior divider - Made of flexible mesh fabric is designed to help create a seperate compartment inside your suitcase for added organization and security.
- TSA Lock - provides luggage additional peace of mind when checking belongings, but can still be easily accessed by TSA agents in the event the case needs to be searched.
- Body Dimensions: 28.0" x 20.0" x 13.0"
- Overall Dimensions: 30.0" x 20.0" x 13.0"
- Weight: 11.3 lbs.
Shipping & Refunds
- FREE Standard Shipping on all USA Orders!
- All orders should be processed and shipped within 1 - 3 business days after order verification and credit approval.
- We provide you with different shipping options, which you can choose at the checkout page.
- For international shipping – please contact us and we will find the best shipping option for you.
- For additional information please see our Shipping Policy.
We love these spinners. They are just small enough to meet the airline limits (for now) and are well built. My husband has taken this bag overseas and we have wheeled it through the streets of New York with no problem or visible wear (except the wheels ). There is more than enough room and if you use packing cubes you typically end up with half the suitcase free for winter coat or souvenirs!
We owned a couple of the smaller, Spinner 24 suitcases, for one year before buying the larger version. The two smaller ones have been over the Atlantic and back at least five or six times. They both look new. The shell is extremely scratch resistant or perhaps the design and color make it very difficult to see scratches and scuffs. This larger, Spinner 28, has now been over the Atlantic and back twice. I've experienced absolutely no problems with it. I've read some other reviews in which people are complaining about the stability of the bag. Short of packing the bag in such a way that the weight is concentrated at the top of the bag I really can's see how this bag will be unstable. As for the other complaint of the bag's top handle being unstable, I can only say that mine is quite sturdy as are the ones on my two smaller bags...perhaps there's some inconsistency with productions.
In any case I'll say the same thing as I did in my review of the two smaller Spinner 24s. These Samsonite Spinners are simply the best suitcases that I have ever owned.
Love my new luggage! I had purchased the matching samsonite luggage, at Belks last summer, for a cruise this past spring break. I didn't get the large one to match the carry on because I was committed that I didn't need the large one, plus I didn't want to pay the fees for checked luggage that most airlines charge. We didn't book our flights until December, and thankfully we found a deal online with Southwest, (BAGS FLY FREE!) so I decided to go back and purchase the large one to match my carry on...but it was no longer in stock at the store! I went home, and after several hours, I finally found it (NOT thru Belks) and purchased it online. I love this set, and how easily they glide across the floor! I would suggest, if you are flying, to pack it pretty firmly, because the sides will cave in slightly if there is space for clothes to move around. We didn't have direct flights, which meant that it was thrown about twice as much, but It held up beautifully through every flight!
I love it. First Samsonite luggage I ever bought and I was very happy with the space it allowed and the color. I know I paid less for the color blue for some reason but it was a no brainer.
At that price, it is pretty good. This is my first hardside, so far I have only owned softside Samsonite suitcases (bought at a similar or even a higher price!). This one looks great, I have not found any scratches after its first trans-Atlantic flight (which is not to say that there will not be any the next time). It is remarkably lightweight. Too early to assess the sturdiness of the zippers, but they do look like zippers that can sustain some harsh treatment. Time will show, but I am very satisfied with the purchase so far.