- Strong, lightweight 100% polycarbonate material takes on travel without breaking a sweat.
- Kick scratches to the curb with a stylish twill texture that protects against scuffs.
- Slide, glider, push, and pull with spinner wheels that travel at the speed of you.
- Roomy shell design gives you ample packing space without the need to smoosh or stuff.
- TSA-approved locks let the good guys in while keeping the bad guys out.
- 1.5" expansion.
- Carry-On size and weight allowances vary by airlines. If the bag is overstuffed, it may not be accepted by the airlines.
- Polycarbonate - Lightweight, durable hardside luggage material
- Carry On Sized - Luggage designed to fit in most airlines overhead compartments; may not conform to some airlines carry-on standards.
- Spinner Wheels - Four wheels...zero effort, four multidirectional spinner wheels allow 360 degree upright rolling in multiple directions so there is no weight on your arm.
- Retractable handle - Provides easy maneuverability when extended out from the suitcase, and stores neatly inside when not in use. Locks in place in both the fully extended and stored positions for secure traveling.
- TSA Lock - provides luggage additional peace of mind when checking belongings, but can still be easily accessed by TSA agents in the event the case needs to be searched.
- Body Dimensions: 19.75" x 14.25" x 10.0"
- Overall Dimensions: 22.25" x 15.25" x 10.0"
- Weight: 6.45 lbs.
Shipping & Refunds
- FREE Standard Shipping on all USA Orders!
- All orders should be processed and shipped within 1 - 3 business days after order verification and credit approval.
- We provide you with different shipping options, which you can choose at the checkout page.
- For international shipping – please contact us and we will find the best shipping option for you.
- For additional information please see our Shipping Policy.
I LOVE Samsonite luggage. I've had the same luggage for 9 years and then the airlines cracked it...they said it was due to the cold. So, I needed new luggage and bought this set. I haven't used it much but will give you the pros and cons as I've found thus far. Pros: Its a Samsonite, so you can rely on the quality. It's a 360 degree spinner and surprisingly light weight, even though it's hard side. I've seen reviews about the flemsy handle...it's the same quality as the set I had for 9 years...I've NEVER had a handle problem. The design is sleek and does hide scratches well. The TSA locks are a great feature. $300 for a 3-piece set...you can't beat that! Cons: It scratches easily. Though they are hidden well, it still made me cringe when I used it for the first time and it got several scratches on it. It's not expandable, which was a great feature on my previous set. The check on luggage piece is very small. It could be 2-inches larger and still meet regulation...my old small piece was 2-inches larger and I never had an issue carrying it on. There isn't an inside clear zip pocket, just two mesh ones. I prefer the zip sealed clear ones for liquids incase they break. All in all, a great buy and I'm very pleased.
I love this bag! It's simple and built well. Others have noted that the bag scratches easily, but I haven't noticed that. I never check the bag, though. I am a bit anxious to let others handle the bag, as the hard shell seems like it could dent.
I've had both the 28вАЭ and the 20вАЭ version for over two years now. They've both held up fantastically and still look great. The 20вАЭ one is the maximum size allowed for carry-on and has fit in every overhead bin I've tried it in. It does not expand like the two larger versions. It's easy to pull around the airport and fits a surprising amount of stuff considering its diminutive size.
I've gone on several trips with this and I like it so far. Pros: It's got enough room for ~2 weeks of clothes. I like the four-wheel design so I can move it upright while I'm inching through lines at the airport. It's light and easy to lift. The zipper is high quality. I haven't bothered with the lock mechanism because I don't ever check the bag; it's always a carry on. I got it in purple because purple is the best color. Cons: The arms for the pull out handle are a little wobbly / cheap feeling. The arms also encroach on the space inside the suitcase; you don't have a flat surface to pack your stuff onto on the side that has the arms. See the picture. The right hand side has the arms and it's awkward packing things on that side when you have these two bars to maneuver around. There is also no spot to put your contact information. Most suitcases have a little card slot where you can insert a business card or something, but nothing here. I might have to put my information on a sticker and stick it somewhere, but that seems a little tacky.
I am very happy with this piece of luggage. I ordered the 20 and 24". Holds a lot more than I thought it would. It is easy to spot if checked. The 24" was scuffed up some at the bottom because it was checked but it is not really noticeable. Both pieces came with a cover to put over them when not in use. Directions came with both pieces to set a new code for the TSA locks. It did take me a little bit to get the hang of it but once I did one piece the second was a snap."