- Strong, lightweight 100% polycarbonate material takes on travel without breaking a sweat.
- Kick scratches to the curb with a stylish twill texture that protects against scuffs.
- Slide, glider, push, and pull with spinner wheels that travel at the speed of you.
- Roomy shell design gives you ample packing space without the need to smoosh or stuff.
- TSA-approved locks let the good guys in while keeping the bad guys out.
- 1.5" expansion.
- Polycarbonate - Lightweight, durable hardside luggage material
- Spinner Wheels - Four wheels...zero effort, four multidirectional spinner wheels allow 360 degree upright rolling in multiple directions so there is no weight on your arm.
- Retractable handle - Provides easy maneuverability when extended out from the suitcase, and stores neatly inside when not in use. Locks in place in both the fully extended and stored positions for secure traveling.
- TSA Lock - provides luggage additional peace of mind when checking belongings, but can still be easily accessed by TSA agents in the event the case needs to be searched.
- Body Dimensions: 28.5" x 20.0" x 13.25"
- Overall Dimensions: 31.4" x 21.25" x 13.25"
- Weight: 11.02 lbs.
Shipping & Refunds
- FREE Standard Shipping on all USA Orders!
- All orders should be processed and shipped within 1 - 3 business days after order verification and credit approval.
- We provide you with different shipping options, which you can choose at the checkout page.
- For international shipping – please contact us and we will find the best shipping option for you.
- For additional information please see our Shipping Policy.
SAMSONITE Pivot 29" Spinner Luggage
I really like this bag. It's really light weight, very mobile, and easy to handle. It's a perfect size for air travel, assuming the air mullahs don't reduce the size permitted for a carry-on again. I can easily pack four days worth of clothes without crushing them or straining the hinges and latches. It's very well made and has a built-in TSA compliant locking system.
This is the best suitcase I have had so far. It is more stable on its wheels than other spinners that I have had, and it is much more sturdy. The zippers are incredibly tough and I am very happy with this item!
Fair size and mobile with the 360 degree wheel function. I spent 5 days in London just with this bag, packing 3 pants, 5 dress shirts, 5 t shirts, a thick sweater, 2 pairs of shoes, toiletries, 6 pairs of socks, 6 pairs of underwear and a light jacket. I was seriously amazed not only at my packing but skills, but at the small gaps you can fill in the flexible case. Overall, it's affordable, durable and mobile with a generic look. It fits perfectly overhead and hasn't ever been questioned in size by airlines. If you're going 5 days or less and don't pack overkill, you'll be just fine with this gem
Really like this bag. Set to industry standards for carry-on so you never have to worry if it will fit or not. One less thing to worry about when traveling is nice. Hard case with soft interior is perfect. The zipper locks are a nice added feature I've never had before. Would definitely recommend this brand for anyone looking for a nice carry on luggage.