- Fully padded laptop compartment with VizAir protection
- Extra thick air flow mesh foam back padding for superior comfort
- Super padded ergonomic shoulder straps with co-moulded foam inserts for breathability
- Fleece-lined media pocket
- Gusseted side water bottle pockets
- Accommodates up to 15.6 laptop
- Built-in top carry handle
- Cord pocket located in the laptop storage compartment for easy and convenient cord storage
- Smart sleeve located on the back of the bag for sliding over the handle of an upright suitcase
Wherever you go, whether it is back to school, off to work, or out with your essentials, this Samsonite Tectonic 2 Medium Backpack has updated features with the same great DNA. Made of durable and lightweight Poly Ballistic fabric, several pockets and compartments will hold all your essentials! Complete with a Smart Sleeve for sliding over an upright handle tube for easy transport, laptop compartment for up to 15.6", tablet pocket, and contoured straps designed for style and comfort, you'll be set for the organization, style and protection with this Tectonic 2 Backpack!
- Exterior Dimensions: 16.9" x 12.2" x 8.2"
- Linear Inches: 37.3"
- Weight: 2 lbs, 3 oz
- Material: 1680 Ballistic weave polyester
- 30 days money back.
- Full information: Refund Policy
The bag has a great design. The laptop compartment opens wide enough to put laptop in and avoid water bottle/ tall side objects obstruction. Plenty of space in the main compartment. Unfortunately i didn't get it bc of the shoulder strap. The straps are too wide for my shoulders and not padded enough. Probably if it had padding to raise the straps up it would have been perfect.
Met all my expectations. Looks sober enough for a big man to take to the office appear durable with quality material and assembly. Size is ok as well as number and design of pockets etc.
Bought it for my husband and he is happy about the backpack. Looks very good and expensive.
Although it looks nice. there are things I do not like in this backpack: (i) it does not really stand upright especially when it is not heavy and (ii) it is not water resistant! Especially #2 is very important for a backpack in NYC where down-pouring rain is not uncommon.
Average stuff. Dont get too excited and dont get your hopes high. I cannot recommend this. If you have a little to spare (or save up for a couple of more days) do your self a favor and get a Ogio.