- Lightweight and waterproof.
- This product adopts two-way design zipper, double leather material processing.
- The hardware fittings of this bag have the USES multiple processing, which is not eaTravel Duffel BagTravel Handbagssy to rust and sturdy.
- Have a small pouch on the back, you can put your cell-phone, or magazine or other things on it.
- At the bottom of the bag, have round hardware fittings to protect the bag from wearing.
- Adjustable canvas shoulder strap
- Material: Heavy - Duty Canvas
- Dimensions: 17.7 x 17.8 x 9.1 in. (L x W x H)
- Handle height: 5.5 in.
- Shoulder strap length: 51.2 in. (adjustable)
- Weight:1.65 lbs
- Size: 17.7 x 17.8 x 9.1 in.
Shipping & Refunds
- FREE Standard Shipping for all USA Orders!
- All orders are shipped within 1-2 business days.
- We provide you with different shipping options, which you can choose at the checkout page.
- For international shipping – please contact us and we will find the best shipping option for you.
- For additional information please see our Shipping Policy.
Great bag holds a lot! Easy to carry and it stores easily under the seat or in the above compartment in an airplane. Can be used by all. Highly recommend this bag and would definitely buy it again
IMPRESSED. There were many other choices in this category many less and many more expensive.This duffel canvas is heavy duty high-quality zipper and nice handles and shoulder-strap. The included shoe-bag is a nice touch. Have been using it for weekend getaways and have been extremely happy with this choice. Would highly recommend it.
The leather trim seen at the bottom does NOT go all the way underneath the bag.the bottom is canvas and has some cheap feeling metal studs sticking out. I was disappointed by this along with the the lining that does not have a quality feel. That said it is a good value for this style and size bag... if you don't mind that it has kind of a discount feel. it overall seems to be durable and well assembled.
I have not used this bag as of yet but it is a sturdy bag and I guess I will be getting a great amount of use from this bag in the future just as long as the weather starts to change and mother nature allows me to travel along the east coast